Why should I share my health information with Tiger Institute Health Alliance members and partner health care organizations?
10/21/13 | Patient FAQ
When the most up-to-date health information is available for your health care providers, you will be more likely to receive accurate and timely service. Benefits of sharing your health information with Tiger Institute Health Alliance members include:
- Immediate access for your health care provider to important health information from other Tiger Institute Health Alliance member and partner organizations he or she would otherwise need to obtain by fax or mail.
- Reduced need for tests and treatment being duplicated
- Reduced likelihood of dangerous medication interactions
- Reduced likelihood of lost health information resulting in improved patient privacy
- Storage of your health information in one place
View Archives by Category
- Connecting Missouri
- Delivering Results
- Document Library
- Empowering Wellness
- Executive Leadership
- FAQ Section
- Featured Posts
- Home Slider
View Archives by Date:
Click on a month to view all posts posted in that month.