Why should I exchange health information with the Tiger Institute Health Alliance?
10/21/13 | Provider FAQ
When the most up-to-date health information is available at your fingertips, you will be more likely to provide accurate and timely care. Benefits of sharing health information with Tiger Institute Health Alliance members and partner health care organizations include:
• Immediate access to important health information from other Tiger Institute Health Alliance member and partner organizations you would otherwise need to obtain by fax or mail
• Improved communication with your patients, resulting in enhanced coordination of care
• Reduced need for duplication of tests and treatments
• Reduced likelihood of dangerous medication interactions
• Reduced likelihood of lost health information, resulting in improved patient privacy
In addition to the exchange of health information at the point of care, the Tiger Institute Health Alliance aims to leverage its HIE technology to better understand the drivers of health, quality, and cost and collaborate with members to improve the health and care of their communities.
View Archives by Category
- Connecting Missouri
- Delivering Results
- Document Library
- Empowering Wellness
- Executive Leadership
- FAQ Section
- Featured Posts
- Home Slider
View Archives by Date:
Click on a month to view all posts posted in that month.